To stand a chance of winning an A3 signed and numbered limited edition Andrew Cooper print to the value of R2500.
Welcome to the “#NEEDACOOPERPRINT” competition (the "competition") conducted by Andrew Cooper Art (“Promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the competition ("rules"). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified (or superceded) by Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or (at Promoter's sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
- The competition is conducted by Andrew Cooper Art.
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
- The competition runs from 1 June 2020 to 30 June 2020. No late entries will be
- To enter the competition participants, need to log on to https://cooperart.co.za/print-giveaway, fill in the online entry form and share a competition post to a social media platform of their choice.
- The winner will be randomly chosen via a certified method of
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in
- Entries reflected on Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful
- Participants may receive promotional material from the Promoter which they will be able to unsubscribe from.
Entries must be received by Promoter no later than midnight UST on 30th June 2020.
- The prizes will consist of an A3 signed and numbered limited edition Andrew Cooper print; the winners will be announced on the Promoters website and social media platforms the following Friday, 3rd July 2020.
- The winners will be notified via the email address quoted at the time of entry.
- The print will be delivered to the winner within 14 days of announcment
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for
- In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the winner the Promoter reserves the right to draw again.
- Promoter is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature of
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply
Prize winner selection
- The prize winner will be the first entry drawn by lot or chance by the
- Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this
- Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from willful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy
These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the promoter’s discretion.